[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member I_vote_lcap82%[Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member I_vote_lcap18%[Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

5 posters

[Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member

aKn.
    aKn.
    User

[Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member Empty [Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member

Post by aKn. 17/10/2015, 23:21

Hi;

-==Gaming Info==-
    USGN Name: _NONSTOP
    USGN ID: 131311
    Nickname: aKn./aKon.
    Favorite Servers: PCS Project | Public [USA].
    Favorite Guns: M3 & M4a1
    Favorite Gamemode: Standard
    Favorite Map: de_dust2
    -==First of all, my introduction==-
    My name is James Gonsalez, I'm from chile, temporary I'm on Dominican Republic, I'm 15 Years Old, I like to sing songs (totally obvious), I started to play CS:2D since 2010 with some breaks, without any usgn, On these years I was playing Happy Towns, Construction modes, like IRAN TOWN,Rewards and more things like it, I was a Moderator of [SaZ] servers, When I was getting bored about playing Construction And Happy Towns, I decided to play Standard, like de_dust,de_dust2, and some maps like that, I met some new friends like El Banero, and many others, I get bored to standard, because all was killing and on Happy Towns I was Killing more, on these time I wasn't Standard player, well, I left the game on december of 2010, I re-joinned the game on 2012, I was completely decided to play on Standard, and now I'm on my position, a Competitive Player, My past clans was tehlikeli.tk,TysioN and [-=A41=-].

-==Why I wanna join vC==-
    Well, I'm very interested to join vC because I wanna meet some new players, tactics, and help this clan so much, as far as I can, I want to keep this clan alive, then if is necessary help this clan on Clan Wars/Fun Wars, or such things like it, temporary I don't know doing scripts, but good editing, I don't know do GFX, but on tactics I can help you all, then managing the server (If I apply on another section), I think that I can be Useful to this clan. First of all, some people recommended me this clan, then now I'm here.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member Empty Re: [Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member

Post by Se7en 18/10/2015, 00:09

Hmmm
    aKn.
    aKn.
    User

[Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member Empty Re: [Rejected] aKn Application form for being a member

Post by aKn. 18/10/2015, 03:03

Reject this, I don't wanna join atm
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 18/10/2015, 07:38

K
    Elisabeth.
    Elisabeth.
    User

Post by Elisabeth. 18/10/2015, 12:12

God...
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 18/10/2015, 12:14

Lol
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Post by Baewolf 18/10/2015, 13:22

I think this topic is a troll. .__.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 18/10/2015, 16:40

Rejected.........
    ¤hoshos¤
    ¤hoshos¤
    User

Post by ¤hoshos¤ 21/10/2015, 00:31

nice

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 19:44