[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
jackyrc application for super vip or something low I_vote_lcap82%jackyrc application for super vip or something low I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
jackyrc application for super vip or something low I_vote_lcap18%jackyrc application for super vip or something low I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

2 posters

jackyrc application for super vip or something low

jackyrc
    User

jackyrc application for super vip or something low Empty jackyrc application for super vip or something low

Post by jackyrc 9/1/2016, 20:10

cookie im sorry in the olden days ive abused my admin power so i deeply apologize about my manners back when this clan was created so i will go few step lower and become a super vip to support this community on its quest to development and help newer clan members find their way and give tips to everyone.cheers Very Happy

P.S to other people viewing this se7en used to be called cookie and cookie im sorry if im violating your privacy by saying your old name

p.s again another p.s!Very Happy cookie i dont need to say information cause i said it already to you in 2015 and il also call you cookie any ways because i like your old name Very Happy. you can stop me if you dont like it
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

jackyrc application for super vip or something low Empty Re: jackyrc application for super vip or something low

Post by Se7en 17/1/2016, 15:59

If I'll see you on the server I'll make you a VIP

Current date/time is 19/4/2024, 20:09