[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor ! I_vote_lcap82%[Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor ! I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor ! I_vote_lcap18%[Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor ! I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

4 posters

[Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor !

Exist
    Exist
    User

[Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor ! Empty [Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor !

Post by Exist 22/10/2015, 23:33

Exact IGN: Exist
    Exact USGN Name: Exist
    Exact USGN ID: 105111
    Servers you Moderated:  I was Moderator on SaZ Clan ( 1st version ) and Super-Admin ( 2nd version) ,  i was Moderator on Minecraft server , VIP on [DC] Happy town server , Adminsitrator for a mix server and Mod2 on DmG clan , And now im Co.admin on Hawk community , Vip on fws server ( jail ) , Super-Moderator on X-Game server , F-Mod on blocker.tk and Member on TAB and Moderator on vC |Roleplay
    Servers you hosted: Smiley City , Fifa 2D , Happy town 
    How can you help: I can help you with many things : Like Moderating the sv (Punish Rulebreakers , Make Events .. ) and to help the newbie and new players ( Explain somethings .. ) and i'll be more inactive , and i'll do my Job as a SuperVisor
    Why do you think you fit for that position: I think im fit enough for supervisor Rank , because i have good Moderator/ Administrator Experience and i can help this community/clan
    What server are you applying for: vC |Roleplay
    What grade are you applying for: Supervisor
    What is your current grade: Moderator 
    Something about yourself: im friendly Person but im football player ( maybe i become popular one :p ) but sometime im Dog-eaded and sometimes An easy-going boy , i love listening to music and i love making designs for my hair
    Will you abuse your power? NO , and i never abused my power ;D 
    Did you read all of the rules? YEs , ofc
    How much is 9+10?  19 ...
    More: This is a little apply to be  a superviqor hope u like it ^^ And it  draw your attention
    Thanks , Regards 
    Lessfrog
    Lessfrog
    VIP
    VIP

[Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor ! Empty Re: [Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor !

Post by Lessfrog 23/10/2015, 03:50

Accepted
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor ! Empty Re: [Accepted] Apply to be Supervisor !

Post by Se7en 23/10/2015, 03:59

don't trust the title *-*
    Exist
    Exist
    User

Post by Exist 23/10/2015, 09:55

Well , I didn't understand anny thing :3
    But " [Rejected] Apply to be Supervisor !" So , maybe next time ^^
    Elisabeth.
    Elisabeth.
    User

Post by Elisabeth. 23/10/2015, 11:50

Se7en wrote:don't trust the title *-*
    You're accepted Exist.
    Exist
    Exist
    User

Post by Exist 23/10/2015, 15:11

Ah , i understand now xD Thank you ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 21:24