[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
application - [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application] I_vote_lcap82%application - [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application] I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
application - [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application] I_vote_lcap18%application - [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application] I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

+2
Lessfrog
imSpike
6 posters

[Rejected] spike [Moderator Application]

imSpike
    imSpike
    User

application - [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application] Empty [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application]

Post by imSpike 29/10/2015, 06:43

19Exact IGN: Spike
    Exact USGN Name: turntoon
    Exact USGN ID: 101253
    Servers you Moderated: i Mod 2 on !Minecraft! server
    Servers you hosted: none
    How can you help: Keep the event running during i online in the server and this can make players stay in the server because they can enjoy all the possible things in the server Smile. Also as i will still constantly check shop that is not owned and destroy buildings that are not owned. Lastly, helping new players or even the players who have been playing in this server for anything anytime they ask for help during the time that i online in the server and ofcourse i will keep tracking hackers.
    Why do you think you fit for that position: i online most of the time in this server and i only play on this server.
    What server are you applying for: [SP] roleplay
    What grade are you applying for: Moderator
    What is your current grade:  Supporter
    Something about yourself: hello im Tony from Thailand im currently living in Sydney, Australia. Anything about Thailand ask me Very Happy
    Will you abuse your power? No
    Did you read all of the rules? Yes
    How much is 9+10? -1
    More: Stay healthy and happy everyone :cheers: bounce
    Lessfrog
    Lessfrog
    VIP
    VIP

application - [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application] Empty Re: [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application]

Post by Lessfrog 29/10/2015, 06:57

My vote is Yes. He is always online starting events so people don't get bored. I told him to apply again because he saw many people ruining the game and couldn't do anything about. I highly recommend accepting him.
    P.S.
    Cookie is ***, Se7en is ***. (same person, same gayness) <--- catchy?
    Angelelus
    Angelelus

application - [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application] Empty Re: [Rejected] spike [Moderator Application]

Post by Angelelus 29/10/2015, 10:15

Lessfrog wrote:My vote is Yes. He is always online starting events so people don't get bored. I told him to apply again because he saw many people ruining the game and couldn't do anything about. I highly recommend accepting him.
    P.S.
    Cookie is ***, Se7en is ***. (same person, same gayness) <--- catchy?
    Lessfrog hello, read this https://slowpoke101.rpg-board.net/t76-roleplay-moderators-permissions (Lessfrog can only accept Mods and Supervisors.)
    Lessfrog
    Lessfrog
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Lessfrog 29/10/2015, 17:03

I never accepted I voted (huge difference). Why do you care anyways? This isn't your apply.
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Post by Baewolf 30/10/2015, 08:00

Hahahahaha get rekt Angelelus. Anyways, he's one of my top 10 active players on the server. He has a sense of humor and a good guy to be with. He's active on events like Lessfrog has said.
    Exist
    Exist
    User

Post by Exist 30/10/2015, 11:17

Yes
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 17/1/2016, 16:00

wow im late
    wouldve accepted but its too late so rejected

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/4/2024, 06:42