[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap82%[Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap18%[Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

2 posters

[Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application

MaxDoesYT
    MaxDoesYT
    User

[Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application Empty [Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application

Post by MaxDoesYT 26/3/2016, 22:50

Hello everyone. Today, I'm glad to show you off my application for being a vC moderator.

Exact IGN: Max
    Exact USGN Name: MaxPlaysMC
    Exact USGN ID: 137411
    Servers you Moderated: Construction PRIZES
    Servers you hosted: Construction PRIZES / AllianceZone Minecraft server (with AllianceZone staff)
    How can you help: By advertising the server to other people / friends, Punishing rule breakers and rewarding fair people.
    Why do you think you fit for that position: I have moderated a server. and if you ask any of my friends, they can tell you that i'm a guy that haves a good heart, I love devoloping friendships through a simple game. It is fun and at the same time peaceful, and I'll try to make everyone who joins the server appreciating it.
    What server are you applying for: Roleplay
    What grade are you applying for: Mod1/2 - Administrator
    What is your current grade: Default
    Something about yourself: I love playing Minecraft and CS2D. They are my two favourite games and I'am very good in administrating a server.
    Will you abuse your power?: No, and never.
    Did you read all of the rules?: Yes, I did.
    How much is 9+10?: 19
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application Empty Re: [Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application

Post by Se7en 26/3/2016, 23:20

You: How can you help: By advertising the server to other people
    Me: Depends which kind of advertising, I do not want you to advertise my server on other servers

You: What grade are you applying for: Mod1/2 - Administrator
    You: What is your current grade: Default
    Me: You should know the ranks the server uses better

You: How much is 9+10?: 19
    Me: It's 21
    MaxDoesYT
    MaxDoesYT
    User

[Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application Empty Re: [Accepted] MaxDoesYT's Moderator Application

Post by MaxDoesYT 26/3/2016, 23:28

1. Not in other servers, I'll advertise to my friends in Skype for example.
    2. All the start ranks, I call them Default. I know it's Citizen.
    3. I don't think if that's a real fact. but I always take big numbers up and small numbers down.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 26/3/2016, 23:49

Accepted as Supporter

Don't abuse

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 23:49