[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD I_vote_lcap82%[Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD I_vote_lcap18%[Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

2 posters

[Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD

Doraive
    Doraive
    User

[Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD Empty [Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD

Post by Doraive 10/4/2016, 22:13

Hello! I think you know me because its my 2nd time that im applying to be MOD. I hope you will accept my application, because i am everyday active/playing on this server(vC city life)

1.) Exact IGN: *--Doraive--*

2.) Exact USGN Name: Soufian123

3.) Exact USGN ID: 46272

4.) Gender: Male

5.) Age: 19

6.) Servers you Moderated:
    Roleplay/RPG_Tibia maps

7.) Servers you hosted: i hosted no Servers

8.) How can you help: i can Help our community with answers/questions in the forum and kick/ban Players who are hacking/bugging/cheating on this Server

9.) Why do you think you fit for that position: Im pretty sure that i would master This job, because i got a lot experience with higher serverranks.

10.) What server are you applying for: vC Citylife Very Happy

11.) What grade are you applying for: Mod

12.) What is your current grade: VIP

13.) Something about yourself: my Name is Mike , 19 years old and i love football/playing CS2D

14.) Will you abuse your power? I won't ,my duty is to protect this Server

15.) Did you read all of the rules? I did

16.) How much is 9+10? 19

17.) More: Lessfrog is g-a-y

18.) Is Lessfrog ga-y? Sure

19.) How ga-y is Lessfrog from 10 to 10? 10/10

20.) Describe how ga-y is Lessfrog in a minimum of 15 words: slapping man titties is his favorite activity , i saw never such "gayness" xD
    NIFF
    Doraive
    Doraive
    User

[Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD Empty Re: [Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD

Post by Doraive 10/4/2016, 22:14

USGN ID: 42672* Sorry.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD Empty Re: [Rejected] Application for the rank : MOD

Post by Se7en 10/4/2016, 22:17

If you cant use the edit button i cant use the accept button (which unfortunately does not exist either but that's not the point)

Rejected!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/3/2024, 10:06