[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter I_vote_lcap82%[Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter I_vote_lcap18%[Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

3 posters

[Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter

Michan
    Michan
    User

[Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter Empty [Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter

Post by Michan 14/4/2016, 13:54

Hello! I came to apply and I hope you will accept me.
    1.) Exact IGN: Michan
    2.) Exact USGN Name: Michan
    3.) Exact USGN ID: 100324
    4.) Gender: Female
    5.) Age: Unofficial 16
    6.) Servers you Moderated: [A2] Citylife, [A2] Public (2 years ago)
    7.) Servers you hosted: [A2] Tibia RPG (2 years ago)
    8.) How can you help: By guiding newbies and protect them from getting bullied
    9.) Why do you think you fit for that position: I have the experience and the attitude to excel in the Supporter position. I have almost a year of moderating server experience and that’s because I love helping players out and I am ready to learn and get experience in every way possible.
    10.) What server are you applying for: vC | Roleplay
    11.) What grade are you applying for: Supporter
    12.) What is your current grade: VIP
    13.) Something about yourself: 16 years old girl from Malaysia who loves to watch anime and play video games. Left CS2D about 2 years ago and came back after finished my important school examination.
    14.) Will you abuse your power? Definitely no.
    15.) Did you read all of the rules? Absolutely yes.
    16.) How much is 9+10? =21
    17.) More: I am very active. Played this server for a few days and managed to reach level 50
    18.) Is Lessfrog ga-y? Mhm.
    19.) How ga-y is Lessfrog from 10 to 10? 10/10
    20.) Describe how ga-y is Lessfrog in a minimum of 15 words: *breathes in* He would walk into a mall then he will make a circle with his fingers and shout "My bumhole is like this big now, there's room for everyone"!
    NIFF
    Angelelus
    Angelelus

[Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter Empty Re: [Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter

Post by Angelelus 14/4/2016, 14:24

Good Luck :d my vote Yes
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter Empty Re: [Accepted] Application for becoming a Supporter

Post by Se7en 14/4/2016, 15:09

Accepted, abuse = rape with a wooden stick
    Michan
    Michan
    User

Post by Michan 14/4/2016, 15:23

Thank you guys Very Happy wooden stick? Huh amateur.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/4/2024, 20:24