[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator  I_vote_lcap82%[Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator  I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator  I_vote_lcap18%[Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator  I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

3 posters

[Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator

scroLL3R
    scroLL3R
    User

[Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator  Empty [Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator

Post by scroLL3R 22/4/2016, 13:51

1.) Exact IGN: scroLL3R or scr

2.) Exact USGN Name: tchetche

3.) Exact USGN ID: 132387

4.) Gender: Male

5.) Age: 20

6.) Servers you Moderated:
    Was Moderator in HC/FUN server before I went to inactive
    Was Moderator in Draftcity before it closed.
    Admin and Owner in more happytown servers in the past
    Was super moderator in old version of city w0w lead by kaps
    I'm now Moderator in Fws doghouse
    Was referee in some tournaments lead by PCS Project
    and more I don't remember..

7.) Servers you hosted: hosted servers for m3 clans only like |fr3aks| and BG ... and more I don't remember but I stopped host servers

8.) How can you help: I'm very active everyday at anytime, also I know the commands and how to help visitors also it's easy job for me because I worked on it several times

9.) Why do you think you fit for that position: I fit here, because I believe in myself that I always do best things for servers if I'm on list of it
    10.) What server are you applying for: vC | Roleplay

11.) What grade are you applying for: Moderator

12.) What is your current grade: Citizen

13.) Something about yourself: you can know more about me by following this link http://cs2d.net/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=3892

14.) Will you abuse your power?  I never did it because that's lead to problems

15.) Did you read all of the rules? yes I did

16.) How much is 9+10? 19

17.) More: It's actually my 1st time joined your server and I found it's really cool and remind me my old times with my friends play such maps like this, and I'm really exciting to make new friends get happy when play like this maps and I'd like to do more things while im playing here like helping players and open empty shops that's really made me happy 1st time I played in this map since long time

18.) Is Lessfrog ga-y? yes

19.) How ga-y is Lessfrog from 10 to 10? 10/10

20.) Describe how ga-y is Lessfrog in a minimum of 15 words: I see no one can denote that he's a ga-y since everyone know him, also he's ***** like pink pussy's LOL!
    Doraive
    Doraive
    User

[Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator  Empty Nice

Post by Doraive 22/4/2016, 15:47

Top my Galactic Commander rank 8( Suspect
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

[Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator  Empty Re: [Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator

Post by Baewolf 22/4/2016, 15:59

You should at least try to be a VIP. Plus apply for something lower.

[LOCKED]

Sponsored content

[Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator  Empty Re: [Rejected] scroLL3R's Application for Moderator

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/4/2024, 15:42