[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Rejected] Application For Moderator Vc | Deathrun I_vote_lcap82%[Rejected] Application For Moderator Vc | Deathrun I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Rejected] Application For Moderator Vc | Deathrun I_vote_lcap18%[Rejected] Application For Moderator Vc | Deathrun I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

2 posters

[Rejected] Application For Moderator Vc | Deathrun

Street Workout.
    Street Workout.
    User

[Rejected] Application For Moderator Vc | Deathrun Empty [Rejected] Application For Moderator Vc | Deathrun

Post by Street Workout. 10/5/2016, 18:15

Hello! I came to apply and I hope you will accept me.
    1.) Exact IGN: Centralero.
    2.) Exact USGN Name: Centralero.
    3.) Exact USGN ID: 16906.
    4.) Gender: Male.
    5.) Age: 19.
    6.) Servers you Moderated: [Saz], Bg Shotgun, [vC] Roleplay, !Minecraft¡, and more...
    7.) Servers you hosted: No, but i can learn.
    8.) How can you help: I can help monitor the server hackers and throwing those who do not follow the rules, I connect every day and take this privilege very well.
    9.) Why do you think you fit for that position: Because I've had that privilege long time and I like using it.
    10.) What server are you applying for: Vc | Deathrun.
    11.) What grade are you applying for: Moderator.
    12.) What is your current grade: Moderator.
    13.) Something about yourself: I am Spanish 19, I am a very friendly guy, always making friends I am a sportsman etc .
    14.) Will you abuse your power? No, who abuses will be broken down and removed from the server.
    15.) Did you read all of the rules? Yes.
    16.) How much is 9+10? 21.
    17.) More: 10+10 = 200 :X.
    18.) Is Lessfrog ga-y? Yes.
    19.) How ga-y is Lessfrog from 10 to 10? 10 to 10.
    20.) Describe how ga-y is Lessfrog in a minimum of 15 words: The only solution that is ***, is because the server says: Lessfrog ***. LOL Very Happy
    NIFF
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Rejected] Application For Moderator Vc | Deathrun Empty Re: [Rejected] Application For Moderator Vc | Deathrun

Post by Se7en 10/5/2016, 18:25

10: That's not the server name
    11,12: If you are a moderator why do you want a moderator?
    Rejected until I see a proper application.

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 16:45