[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
application - [Accepted] Kingakis Application I_vote_lcap82%application - [Accepted] Kingakis Application I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
application - [Accepted] Kingakis Application I_vote_lcap18%application - [Accepted] Kingakis Application I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

4 posters

[Accepted] Kingakis Application

Kingakis
    Kingakis
    User

application - [Accepted] Kingakis Application Empty [Accepted] Kingakis Application

Post by Kingakis 15/5/2016, 16:11

Dear Forum,

Today I want to write an application for a Mod in Deathrun because I think I would be an enrichment for your server!

Firstly some general information about me. I am 19 years old and playing cs2d since 2011. Honestly I don't play much at my computer, the only game which I enjoy is cs2d and some other shooters. Anyway if you would like to hear more things about myself feel free to ask.

My native language is german. I speak pretty well french and as you can see english. My english skills aren't the best but I am trying to improve them as good as I can. Furthermore I speak little bit turkish.

At the moment I am VIP on this server. I would like to get MOD2 rank on server to ban hackers and abusive VIP. Especially the VIPs who are trolling around and ruining the game play...

Honestly I don't saw any hackers in the server, but there are many many people who ruin the gameplay... They kill the VIP etc.

Due to my experience as a MOD in FWS/TAB/KGB2D/HC FUN Servers I could be a help in this position. The server is quite active so I think it wouldn't hurt if there is a new MOD.

I hope you enjoyed my application.

Name: Kingakis
    USGN: 68925

Regards
    Kingakis
    Mast#
    Mast#
    User

application - [Accepted] Kingakis Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Kingakis Application

Post by Mast# 16/5/2016, 21:34

I vote YES
    I sometimes see him on HC/Fun, there isn't hackers there...But he is nice guy.
    Angelelus
    Angelelus

application - [Accepted] Kingakis Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Kingakis Application

Post by Angelelus 17/5/2016, 00:15

Application form here
    Kingakis
    Kingakis
    User

Post by Kingakis 17/5/2016, 01:01

Angelelus wrote:Application form here

"Hello, In case you don't know how to apply use this sample text:"

I know how to write an application so I don't use this format there.
    Angelelus
    Angelelus

Post by Angelelus 17/5/2016, 01:19

"Hello, In case you don't know how to apply use this sample text:"

ohh i did not see this text D: ,okey my little answer.
    For starters can start with MOD1 because in server 4 ranks not much and you will immediately leap one, so my vote YES for you to become MOD1.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 19/5/2016, 18:53

Accepted as Mod1 even though I trust you as Mod2.

More...:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 13:39