[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
application - [Rejected] Baewolf's application I_vote_lcap82%application - [Rejected] Baewolf's application I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
application - [Rejected] Baewolf's application I_vote_lcap18%application - [Rejected] Baewolf's application I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

2 posters

[Rejected] Baewolf's application

Baewolf
    Baewolf

application - [Rejected] Baewolf's application Empty [Rejected] Baewolf's application

Post by Baewolf 18/4/2017, 07:46

Exact in game name: Baewolf

Exact USGN Name: martz2d

Exact USGN ID: 60247

Servers you moderated: [SP] Roleplay & Martz | Citylife

Servers you hosted: Martz | Citylife

How can you help: I can help by guiding new players on how to play on the server.

Why do you think you fit for that position: I'm mature enough and I've been on this clan/community since 2015. I'm also active on the server. I'll be there if a player has questions.

What server are you applying for: [SP] Terraria RPG

What grade are you applying for: Since there's no Mod.. Admin I guess.

What is your current grade: Adventurer

Something about yourself: I've been in the CS:2D Community since 2011. I love to listen to chill.

Will you abuse your power? No.

Did you read all of the rules? Yes.

How much is 9+10? 19

More: I'm currently level 46

Is gaylord ga-y? Somehow

How ga-y is gaylord from 10 to 10? 9/10

Describe how ga-y is gaylord in a minimum of 15 words: Gaylord is so *** that he even gave me aids. After that we became close friends.

Create an essay about gaylord and why is he *** in a minimum of 500 words: Oh wow rip.

Insult Twitter: The only place where Twitter was invited was outside.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

application - [Rejected] Baewolf's application Empty Re: [Rejected] Baewolf's application

Post by Se7en 18/4/2017, 17:13

The Admin is basically a developer, it has no tags and no ability to kick, ban or even slap (no kill either)
    You can see the commands in F1 there is no real point to have any grade in that server and I even said it in the Wiki (Even gaylord has no Admin) The reason I need it is because I use it to get positions and more to create more parts of the script.
    I really see no reason for anyone to have Admin other than the ability to mod your stats and get special items (which is useless since you don't get !l unless you have my U.S.G.N. and you don't know the IDs of the items so what can you do?)

It would really make a lot more sense for you to apply for the RCon password.
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

application - [Rejected] Baewolf's application Empty Re: [Rejected] Baewolf's application

Post by Baewolf 18/4/2017, 17:18

Ohh.. My bad No

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27/4/2024, 02:21