[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time I_vote_lcap82%[Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time I_vote_lcap18%[Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

4 posters

[Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time

andriedeleon24
    andriedeleon24
    User

[Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time Empty [Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time

Post by andriedeleon24 30/9/2015, 12:53

Exact IGN: [£xD]°£xecµTer
    Exact USGN Name: Andriedeleon
    Exact USGN ID: 149263
    Servers you Moderated: None
    Servers you hosted: None
    How can you help: How Can I Help?? Helping The Newbie's To Know What is There Goal .. By Kicking Hackers and Those Players who doesn't follow rules,Becuz I Saw 2 Hackers He's Names Is Salet IDk The Other One
    What server are you applying for: vC | Roleplay
    What grade are you applying for: Anything
    Something about yourself: Well I Live In Phillipines, My Age 14, I Like Cookies Lol Very Happy I Like COlor Yellow My Favorite Sport is Chess

I Hope U accept My application
    Have a Good Day
    To be honest im not the one who freevote, they free vote me for killing them , btw those report of player is not true
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

[Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time Empty Re: [Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time

Post by Baewolf 30/9/2015, 13:09

andriedeleon24 wrote:
    What grade are you applying for: Anything

Again, please be specific.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time Empty Re: [Rejected] I hope you accept my application this time

Post by Se7en 30/9/2015, 21:02

Also what is your current grade?
    Elisabeth.
    Elisabeth.
    User

Post by Elisabeth. 1/10/2015, 20:38

Ok, why not. Let's accept an Multiconecter, freekiller, insulter, and, and, and, and as a Owner of vC|Clan. It will be fun watching how is he baning everyone. With that Super Vip.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 1/10/2015, 20:38

Baewolf I recommend to reject.
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Post by Baewolf 2/10/2015, 13:37

REJECTED.

Reason:
    - Doesn't know how to answer specifically.
    - Sounds immature.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 3/10/2015, 21:43

Closed - Locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 17:34