[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
admin - [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin I_vote_lcap82%admin - [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
admin - [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin I_vote_lcap18%admin - [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

5 posters

[Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin

Baewolf
    Baewolf

admin - [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin Empty [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin

Post by Baewolf 4/10/2015, 13:20

Hello guys! I would like to apply as an Admin at vC | Roleplay server. My current level is 47 and my grade is a Supervisor. I simply want to apply as an Admin because i want to make the community by Banning hackers. I can't ban them cause i'm only a Supervisor, so all i can do is Arrest them but they seem to change their IP Address and come back. I've been an Active MOD here at the Forum and an Active Supervisor at the Server. I've been hearing some players complaining about Speed hackers but i don't have enough powers to ban them. That is all, thank you for reading.

Note: I've decided not to use the formal application form because i already made two for MOD and Supervisor.
    Elisabeth.
    Elisabeth.
    User

admin - [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin Empty Re: [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin

Post by Elisabeth. 4/10/2015, 14:32

Goody Luckyy. Razz .
    Angelelus
    Angelelus

admin - [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin Empty Re: [Accepted] Baewolf's Application for Admin

Post by Angelelus 4/10/2015, 16:49

Most of the time on the server you're just standing in the "AFK" (well, when I was on the server), and even the small part when you were not "AFK", you you do not fulfill their duties in fully that is, to open the Closed-stores ,carry event, speak with people and help them.
    So if I could vote, I would have said no.
    P.S:for the most part, I used a translator so sorry for mistakes.
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Post by Baewolf 4/10/2015, 16:57

Well, i have been taking down notes on the server's bugs and glitches. Second is even tho i'm in AFK mode i read the console, and if they need any help i PM them for help. I've been also thinking of things to suggest for the next update. So when i'm in AFK mode that doesn't mean i'm not doing my duties. Carry on. Thanks for effort tho. Very Happy
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 4/10/2015, 18:55

why me
    Elisabeth.
    Elisabeth.
    User

Post by Elisabeth. 4/10/2015, 20:29

Se7en wrote:why me
    Because you are DCS.
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 4/10/2015, 22:19

be more active
    show me a screen of ur rank
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 5/10/2015, 01:13

halted till i learn more grammar
    level mean nothing as long as u were afk for the most of it (I don't count cause I'm stupid)
    admin isnt easy to get :O(it was easy for Lessfrog cause he has swag)
    milk is ***
    Cookie is *** (u mad Cookie?)
    z<---- da hell is this?
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 6/10/2015, 14:50

accepted be good will be added later blah blah im too lazy to edit the topic into accept mode im lazy too busy scripting stuff with the help if nuggethawk blah blah a nil value everywhere
    Lessfrog
    Lessfrog
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Lessfrog 8/10/2015, 07:00

too lazy? more like too stupid
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 8/10/2015, 11:00

I want to see u trying lua, you will frog away!
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Post by Baewolf 8/10/2015, 14:27

[LOCKED]
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 8/10/2015, 15:15

u aren't really locking it lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19/4/2024, 11:35