[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Rejected] My application for the Privilege I_vote_lcap82%[Rejected] My application for the Privilege I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Rejected] My application for the Privilege I_vote_lcap18%[Rejected] My application for the Privilege I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

3 posters

[Rejected] My application for the Privilege

Nikon
    Nikon
    User

[Rejected] My application for the Privilege Empty [Rejected] My application for the Privilege

Post by Nikon 27/10/2015, 17:34

Exact IGN:Nikon
    Exact USGN Name:Daler
    Exact USGN ID:150412
    Servers you Moderated:no
    Servers you hosted:no
    How can you help:I play every day I go on the server and I want to help the administration server for finding bugs 1 bug I found a bug I reported to the steward Angelelusе and I'm also a very energetic player.
    Why do you think you fit for that position:I play every day I go on the server and I want to help the administration server for finding bugs 1 bug I found a bug I reported to the steward Angelelusе and I'm also a very energetic player.
    What server are you applying for:Vc | RolePlay
    What grade are you applying for:S-VIP or Mod
    What is your current grade:VIP
    Something about yourself:Every day I play on the server if it is not Offline and kolichestv players on the server I like to help^_^
    Will you abuse your power? No my power will be used in the name of good.
    Did you read all of the rules? Yes
    How much is 9+10=19
    More:
    Angelelus
    Angelelus

[Rejected] My application for the Privilege Empty Re: [Rejected] My application for the Privilege

Post by Angelelus 27/10/2015, 18:06

Here one can see that he does not speak English, and did even not correct use translator, he had not even check.
    + double post in "How can you help" "Why do you think you fit for that position".
    His rank on the server 2 (he like kill every one)
    Before writing apply,he spam in my way how to become them(once it is clear, he no read F1)
    I do not think it is suitable for this role, but give him a chance
    My vote Neutral
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

[Rejected] My application for the Privilege Empty Re: [Rejected] My application for the Privilege

Post by Se7en 29/10/2015, 14:00

Rejected.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27/4/2024, 02:08