[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
[Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords) I_vote_lcap82%[Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords) I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
[Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords) I_vote_lcap18%[Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords) I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

3 posters

[Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords)

Street Workout.
    Street Workout.
    User

[Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords) Empty [Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords)

Post by Street Workout. 27/4/2016, 10:08

Hi, I would like to apply for the (!Temp Ban, !Kick.) Password!
    My In Game Name Is: Street Workout <3.
    My Last Accepted Application Is: Supervisor Application [vC] Roleplay.
    [I'm looking for these passwords I need them to ban hackers or kick away those who do not meet standards and to ignore, for example yesterday there was a hacker named (nutella) unable to ban them had to call an Admin and this is my story because i want to have those passwords...]
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

[Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords) Empty Re: [Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords)

Post by Baewolf 27/4/2016, 11:10

Ohhh Nutella the one I kicked? Anyways my vote is a YES.
    Street Workout.
    Street Workout.
    User

[Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords) Empty Re: [Accepted] Application vC | Roleplay. (Paswords)

Post by Street Workout. 27/4/2016, 11:38

Yes, you kicked yerterday? Name Nutella. Thanks for Your vote
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 27/4/2016, 19:26

accepted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 18:18